Hot dogs with spaghetti noodles cooked through them to look like spiders or caterpillars. Your kids will love them on Halloween!
Hotdog spiders and caterpillars
- 8 Hotdog sausages
- 100 g Spaghetti uncooked
- 1 pack Edible eyes optional
- Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces. Push 4 pieces of uncooked spaghetti through the hotdog pieces lengthways.
- Push 8 pieces of uncooked spaghetti through each hotdog sideways.
- Cook pasta and hot dogs in salted boiling water according to pasta package directions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and hot dogs.
- Trim the spaghetti legs to desired length
- Add the edible eyes if using