Easter treats for the family, and a good way to use up those leftover buns with this hot cross pudding recipe idea from Sainsbury’s.
Hot Cross Pudding
- 6 White hot cross buns
- Orange marmalade
- 1 ltr Custard
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 170°C.
- While the oven is heating up, halve the hot cross buns and cover them with marmalade. Place them in a large ovenproof dish.
- Pour in enough custard to almost cover the buns and leave to soak in for 15 minutes.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Finish by placing under a hot grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.