Last Updated on 26/05/2021 by richard
Tartare sauce is the classic accompaniment for fish and shellfish.
Here in the UK we add capers, gherkins, lemon juice and dill to the base mayonnaise.
A must-have side dish with all your fish
- 300 g good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cornichons finely chopped
- 2 tbsp shallots finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers finely chopped
- Just mix all the ingredients into the mayonnaise
Calories: 516kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 56gSaturated Fat: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Homemade scampi is so much better than those from supermarkets.Check out this recipe
Homemade Fish Fingers
Make your own tasty homemade fish fingers, so much better than shop-bought.Check out this recipe