Nothing brings out the natural sweetness of pointed peppers like a quick roasting in the oven for 20 minutes.
Roasted peppers antipasti in jars are widely available but sometimes you want just the peppers without all the oil.
Roasted Red Pointed Peppers
- 2 Red pointed peppers
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to200°C/Fan 180°C.
- Slice the peppers in half lengthways and remove the tops, pith and seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in the top of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then use them as you please.