🇪🇸 En español: Ensalada de anchoas saladas y tomate
José Pizarro’s sweet, salted anchovy salad is a great introduction to a meal or a complimentary side dish. It’s simple but stunning.
Salted Anchovies and Tomato Salad
- 500 g cherry tomatoes mixed, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp moscatel vinegar or sherry vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 12 anchovies salted, rinsed
- Combine the tomatoes with the garlic, vinegar and plenty of oil in a bowl. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Serve on a platter topped with the anchovies.