Last Updated on 24/11/2021 by richard
🇪🇸 En español: Ensalada de anchoas saladas y tomate
José Pizarro’s sweet, salted anchovy salad is a great introduction to a meal or a complimentary side dish. It’s simple but stunning.
Salted Anchovies and Tomato Salad
José sweet, yet salty salad is a great introduction to a meal or a complimentary side dish – it’s simple but stunning.
- 500 g cherry tomatoes mixed, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp moscatel vinegar or sherry vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 12 anchovies salted, rinsed
- Combine the tomatoes with the garlic, vinegar and plenty of oil in a bowl. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Serve on a platter topped with the anchovies.
Calories: 34kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Try one of these recipes from my cookbook …
Make these Spanish meatballs using beef and pork mince and serve in a rich tomato sauce as part of a tapas spreadCheck out this recipe
Pimientos Rellenos de Atun (Tuna-Stuffed Red Peppers)
These tuna stuffed red peppers make a great lunch or as part of your evening mealCheck out this recipe