Salty and full of flavour, Serrano ham makes an excellent contrast with juicy honeydew melon.
En español: Melon con Jamón Serrano
Serrano Ham with Melon
- ½ honeydew melon ripe, seeds and rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 slices Serrano ham thinly sliced
- Gather the ingredients.
- Cut ham slices in half and wrap each melon cube with ham.
- Use toothpicks to hold ham in place.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Grandads Cookbook may reference or include sections of text and images reproduced courtesy of: