Last Updated on 13/10/2021 by richard
Salty and full of flavour, Serrano ham makes an excellent contrast with juicy honeydew melon.
En español: Melon con Jamón Serrano
Serrano Ham with Melon
- ½ ripe honeydew melon seeds and rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 slices thinly sliced Serrano ham
- Gather the ingredients.
- Cut ham slices in half and wrap each melon cube with ham.
- Use toothpicks to hold ham in place.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Calories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 10gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Spanish Style Deviled Eggs Check out this recipe
Garlic and Chilli Prawns Check out this recipe
Grandads Cookbook may reference or include sections of text and images reproduced courtesy of: