Last Updated on 04/06/2021 by richard
This simple Italian mint and ham fusilli pasta makes a light and fresh lunch.
Mint and Ham Fusilli
A simple Italian style lunch
- 10 g Fresh mint chopped
- 200 g Ham
- 200 g Mange tout
- 500 g Fusilli pasta
- 300 ml Crème fraîche ½ fat
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook fusilli pasta following the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix together the half fat crème fraîche, chopped fresh mint and the ham, torn into pieces.
- Add the mange tout, cut in half at an angle, to the pasta during its final minute of cooking, then drain. Toss the pasta and mange tout with the crème fraîche and ham mixture.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve for a deliciously simple Italian-style lunch.
Serving: 180gCalories: 397kcalCarbohydrates: 100gProtein: 30gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gFiber: 6gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Grandads Cookbook may reference or include sections of text and images reproduced courtesy of: