Last Updated on 09/01/2022 by richard
🇪🇸 En español: Chorizo glaseado con jerez y garbanzos
Make this easy Spanish dish of sherry-glazed chorizo and chickpeas. Perfect for sharing.
Sherry Glazed Chorizo and Chickpeas
An easy Spanish dish of sherry-glazed chorizo and chickpeas. Perfect for sharing.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 125 g dried chorizo sliced
- 80 ml dry sherry
- 400 g canned chickpeas rinsed, drained
- fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped, to serve
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes until crisp. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) sherry, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until chorizo is glazed and the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chickpeas and remaining 1 tbs sherry, then cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5 minutes or until chickpeas are warmed through.
- Sprinkle over chopped parsley, season and serve warm.
Calories: 211kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 10gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gFiber: 4gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Try one of these recipes from my cookbook …
Salted Anchovies and Tomato Salad
José sweet, yet salty salad is a great introduction to a meal or a complimentary side dish – it’s simple but stunning.Check out this recipe
Crispy Squid and Prawns with Homemade Chilli Sauce
This crispy squid and prawns tapas recipe is a great addition to any tapas spread.Check out this recipe